Regenerative Turbine Pumps- Burks
Burks Regenerative Turbine Pumps unique design is engineered for high pressure, low flow applications. The raceway conducts fluid into the impeller and then provides a channel for the liquid to move as it is propelled and energized by the impeller. Pumps are available in base mounted and closed coupled configurations.
Materials of construction and performance highlights: Models: Flows To:
2.7 to 4.3 g.p.m.- CR
1.0 to 32 g.p.m.- ES
0.2 to 8.3 g.p.m.- ET
0.3 to 8.3 g.p.m.- CT
3.6 to 91.0 g.p.m.- EC & ED
1.6 to 32.5 g.p.m. - CS
225 feet - CR
350 feet - All Others
1/2 inches - CR
1 inches -All Others
1/4 - 5RPM:
1750 or 3450
Key product characteristics and benefits:
- Raceway- Sealing grooves, machined into the face of the raceway, match the impeller sealing grooves, minimizing water slippage and increasing delivery efficiencies.
- Impeller- Annular grooves or sealing rings, machined into the face of the impeller are perfectly matched with corresponding grooves in the raceway and intermesh without metal-to-metal contact to form a labyrinth seal.
- Extended Life- Lok(R) adjustment allows for extendeded life, field adjustment, and restoring factor efficiency as hydraulic passage wears.
Customize this product with the following features and materials:MJ Jacketed Seal
- Special seal arrangement effectively handles fluids up to 500° F and eliminates seal cracking and distortion, substantially extending seal life.
Best solution for the following operations:
- Feed / Transfer
- High-temperature water and oil heat transfer
- Boiler Feed and Condensate Return
- Hot and cold water circulation
- Brine recirculation
- Hydraulic oil circulation
- Additive metering
- Hot water spray
- Pressure Maintenance
- Jockey pumps
- Pressure Booster