Residential Sump Pumps (SP, BP, EP)- Barnes
Barnes residential sump pumps feature low cost, high performance benefits from a rugged, heavy duty design. All of our sump pumps feature dual ball bearing design and thermoplastic or cast iron impeller options. Barnes sump pumps feature a variety of switch options including a magnetic switch on our SHUR-Switch™ sump pumps. All Barnes sump pump are robustly designed for long operational life and dependable service. They are further enhanced by a stainless steel shaft and heavy duty seal. Barnes sump pumps save time and replacement costs because they are interchangeable with competing sump pump brands.
Key product characteristics and benefits:
- Permanent split capacitor motor for reliable, high performance, longer motor life, great starting torque, and lower amp draw
- Stainless steel hardware and shaft
- Cast iron vortex impeller (EP), Opem Polypropylene (BP)
- 1/2" Spherical solids capacity
- Automatic thermal overload protection
- Upper and lower ball bearings
- CSA C/US listed
- Stainless steel shaft and hardware
- 24 month limited warranty
- Heavy duty industrial Type 21 silicon carbon/ ceramic mechanical seal
Customize this product with the following features and materials:
- Diaphragm switch
- Vertical or tethered floats - easily adjustable for varying conditions.
- Manual operation model available if preferred.
- Piggy back mounted switch - Eliminates need to pull pump to check for switch failure.
Best solution for the following operations:
- Residential Sump
- Light Industrial